About SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield
Owners of SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield
SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." With over 30 years in the Danbury area we are the number one choice for both residential and commercial clients.
SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential, industrial and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield.
SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield has handled larger losses and brings the experience necessary to properly mitigate the damage no matter what the size. With assorted vehicles, 3 trailer mounted generators and a large loss dehumidification trailer, SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield is equipped to respond 24/7.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ABRA- American Bio Recovery Association
- IFMA- International Facilties Management Association
- CAI- Community Assocications Institute
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Second Generation Award
- SERVPRO Industries 25 Year Award