Kitchen Fire in Danbury, CT
This kitchen fire caused soot contamination throughout the entire house. SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield technicians cleaned, packed and moved the contents out of the residence to allow for reconstruction services to begin. SERVPRO coordinated the reconstruction services and upon completion of construction the homeowner was moved into their newly renovated residence. Although kitchen fires generally begin on the stove, the damage can affect the entire kitchen including, the walls, ceiling, air ducts and appliances. Once the fire is out, our customers may be overwhelmed or devastated by the smoke and soot damage. That is where the trained professionals at SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield come in to perform cleaning and deodorization services along with contents evaluation and storage to help get the property owner back on their feet.