Water Heater Leaks Can Send a Flood of Water into Danbury Basements
SERVPRO Provides Water Cleanup Services in Danbury That Can Quickly Mitigate the Damage
Rust and age are two of the most common reasons for water heater leaks. Small undetected leaks can quickly turn into a flooded basement. This type of basement flooding is something we deal with often at SERVPRO.
Basement Flooding Cleanup
Water heaters can be found in other areas of the home besides the basement. If a home has a basement, the water heater is typically located there. No matter where your water heater is, if it ruptures, you have a disaster on your hands. SERVPRO arrives on the scene quickly with water cleanup experience in Danbury. Water extraction needs to take place as soon as possible. SERVPRO mitigates the water damage by:
- Doing a scope of the area to determine the extent of the damage
- Utilizing the correct pump for the situation
- Using tools like squeegees, weight driven extractors, and light wands on carpeting
- Implementing controlled demolition
- Placing air movers and dehumidifiers in the right ratio for optimum drying
- Making needed repairs and restoration
Preventing Further Water Damage
Removing surface water and hidden moisture is crucial to prevent secondary damage. Water is caustic and can cause deterioration to structural elements if not removed. Mold is another problem that can arise whenever there is a water intrusion. SERVPRO has the best extraction tools available to help with water cleanup. Our goal is to leave your home, “Like it never even happened.”
For professional water removal services, contact SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield at (203) 791-0920.