Your Belongings and Storm Damage
Disasters Don't Come with a Warning in Danbury Which is Why We are Here
Storm and flooding disasters are going to happen, but you cannot afford to be surprised. Since you never know if an emergency might happen and what damage it might cause, you need a restoration company capable of quickly providing critical professional services. SERVPRO offers our services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We respond 365 days a year, including holidays to your needs along with a team of restoration experts on the ready to handle problems arising from storms and floodwater.
When disaster strikes, one call to SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield provides a full complement of expertly trained technicians. Upon arrival, our SERVPRO team begins a meticulous evaluation of the actual conditions, recognizes, and prioritizes concerns that must be addressed, and generates timely and cost-effective solutions for your consideration and approval. Once approved, implementation is prompt and accurate.
Our team has the equipment and vehicles suited for storm travel, including:
• A trailer loaded with equipment and consumables
• Towable generators
• High-speed air movers
• HEPA air scrubbers and negative air machines
• Truck-mounted, portable and hand-held vacuums
• Submersible pumps
• Industrial-grade desiccant dehumidifiers
• Box trucks loaded with SERVPRO specific cleaning products
• Moisture detectors and thermal imagery to confirm surfaces and interiors are dry
When minutes count, SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield rapidly restores your flood-damaged home or business to its previous condition. Remember, We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (203) 791-0920
SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield specializes in restoring contents damaged by storms and other water damage events. Our expertise and our “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by water. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. We start by cleaning the exterior of electronic devices to help stop further corrosion and damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the water damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of water damage, we have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a storm event happens, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most