Getting your tile and grout cleaned in Ridgefield, CT
Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning
SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield offers tile & grout cleaning. Deep cleaning your tile & grout will revitalize and rejuvenate your floor with outstanding results.
Grout is Porus and Cleaning it is a Difficult DIY Project
Grout in particular is naturally a very porus material. All of the grease, soil, and contaminants in the grout andon the tile need to be suspended using the right balance of material specific cleaning chemicals as well as hot water and high pressure extraction. Mopping and scrubbing just aren't enough to get the hidden deep down grime.
How Do We Clean Your Tile & Grout
We use a high pressure rotary tool with dual rotating jets. This is combined with the same truck-mounted steam/pressure cleaning we use to deep clean your carpet. We use tile and grout specific cleaners that strip away any waxy build-up and remove the dirt embedded in the grout lines.
What to do following a Danbury house fire
House fires are a disaster that no one wants to experience. Here are some steps to help limit further damage to your home after a fire.
- Ask when it is safe to enter a house or building after a fire. Do not enter a house or other building that has been affected by a fire until you have listened to the professionals telling you that it is okay to do so.
- Know who to contact after a fire. Contact family members that may not have been with you and let them know what happened as well as that you're okay. Contact a professional fire restoration expert such as SERVPRO to assist with the cleanup and restoration of fire damage.
- Secure the property. If you have not already done so it is important to secure your property to prevent possible looting. Talk to emergency services on how to best go about this.
- Consider the clean-up requirements. If your house has been damaged rather than destroyed, interior clean up will be required. Keep in mind that damage to the property often goes beyond what the eye can see. (Removal of a destroyed house should only be done by professionals.) Call SERVPRO to assess the damage.
- If water hoses were used to put out your fire, drying your home is VERY important. It is best to hire professionals to do fire/ water damage restoration and clean-up. Water damage can lead to more damage or even mold if not dried properly.
General Cleaning in a Danbury, CT Commercial Property
You don’t have time to worry about the common wear and tear that gradually soils your office. When grime, odor, and moisture challenges go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, call in your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional. Whether it’s removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can rely on SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield Franchise Professionals to make your workspace look its very best.
Your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional will get the job done right and get it done quickly, because the SERVPRO Advantage includes these benefits:
- Award-winning training
- Over 40 years’ experience in the industry
- More than 100 exclusive cleaning products
SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield has the experience to perform commercial cleaning projects, including areas that require lifts to access the areas. If your commercial property needs a thorough cleaning contact SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield at (203)-791-0920 for a free inspection and estimate.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Danbury, CT
When it comes to carpet cleaning SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield has over 30 years of experience. Carpet has many advantages as a flooring material, but spills can leave stains and daily traffic takes its toll. SERVPRO wants you to know the methods of cleaning to help your carpets look better and last longer.
Regular Vacuuming provides the first line of defense against soil and grit that can damage the carpet fibers. But carpets also need regular professional cleaning to keep them looking their best. We recommend planning to thoroughly clean your carpets every 12 to 18 months, more often in high-traffic areas. If you have light-color carpet and/or kids or pets, you may need to clean more often per year. Always follow the carpet manufacturer's cleaning guidelines.
SERVPRO offers several methods of cleaning:
Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
When you hire a professional you have so many companies to choose from, however SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield maintains training and teaching our staff on the kinds of carpets, best methods available and best equipment for the job. Not only does a professional have far more powerful equipment than you're likely to buy or rent, they have far more experience removing stains. If you would like a free estimate please give us a call.