Advanced Technology and Techniques
The Newest Approaches That Help Danbury Homes Recover
There is no mistaking that the entire scope of restoration work is changing rapidly. Year after year, new technologies and equipment get developed to ensure that responding technicians can do the best possible job for the customer. We are well-invested in these changes and respond to them quickly because time and money saved for our customers is a better outcome for their Danbury home.
How Simple Changes Can Help Your Danbury Home
The telephone used to be an overly complicated machine capable of fundamental action between two specific points, and even at this time, the marvel was that it worked some of the time. Now, the science behind long-distance communications has not only been perfected in physical lines spanning the globe but over signals relaying off of towers. The restoration industry also has similar leaps in technologies, latching on to powerful cleaning and recovery tools in recent years to simplify restoration and have it cost less for the customer. We blend traditional methods with new machines and methods to help Danbury homes when they need it most.
Some of these include:
• Immersion cleaning technology can remove soot and residues from fire-damaged contents taken out of residential and commercial properties.
• Positive pressure drying systems that force dry air into structural cavities to begin evaporative drying on wall, ceiling, and floor assemblies.
• Abrasive cleaning machines using highly-pressurized air and water combined with soft media.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.