Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Specialists Inspections and Content Removal
Damage assessment and mold inspections can provide many levels of information for responding technicians and professionals. The status of hosting materials like drywall and flooring can determine which of these materials require demolition and discarding. Likewise, content evaluation can choose which of multiple approaches and practices gets selected to protect personal belongings impacted by spreading mold, such as:
- Item relocation
- Pack-out to nearby SERVPRO warehouse
- On-site cleaning
What Efficient Mold Remediation Objectives Protect Properties?
The focus and determination of mold specialists on our team can protect your property and its contents from irreparable damage in many situations. We can identify developing concerns and provide efficient answers for:
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
Containing Spores in Bathroom Mold Removal
Bathrooms can be a probable location for mold development when water damage exists, or persistent moisture goes unresolved. When colonies are identified, containment is critical to prevent neighboring areas of your home from becoming exposed to spreading mold spores. Barriers can get established with negative air chambers, air scrubbers, and walls constructed.
Can Odors Get Removed After Basement Mold Remediation?
Odors can be a persistent and universal concern after mold development. Eliminating these effects involves several practices ranging from hydroxyl generators and thermal fogging to HEPA products that filter out excessive spores. Off-site deodorization can occur in our ozone chamber to neutralize musty smells from multiple items simultaneously.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (203) 791-0920
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (203) 791-0920
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: