Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In many cleaning and restoration emergencies, immediate action is needed. SERVPRO of Danbury/Ridgefield is strategically positioned to be faster to any size disaster. Our technicians are trained and continue ongoing training to have knowledge for your storm, water, fire and mold restoration emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the potential for secondary damages and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water can quickly spread throughout your property and be absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. Water can also potentially leave your belongings damaged. SERVPRO of Danbury/ Ridgefield arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. Call SERVPRO of Danbury/ Ridgefield for your cleaning and restoration needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (203) 791-0920
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.