Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
24-Hour Emergency Service in Danbury
When it comes to an emergency call, and whether the situation at your home or business has been caused by water or fire, an immediate response is essential. Promptly answering and responding prevents further damage, helps minimize the potential for secondary damage, and any unavoidable associated expenses which might be produced by waiting.
SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield is a long-time community partner. We have been serving our local area since 1967. With our track record, we are proud to have built trusted relationships with homeowners and businesses. Our customers know we live by our company motto: "Faster to any size disaster."
SERVPRO provides services in Danbury and surrounding areas. Our team responds every day of the year, seven days a week, and 24 hours a day. Once you call for service, we typically arrive in less than four hours.
We can skillfully respond with some of the most advanced equipment, including:
• Portable and truck-mounted vacuum systems
• Handheld and heavy-duty weighted water extraction machines
• High-grade air movers
• High-velocity axial fans
• Industrial heaters and dehumidifiers.
• Thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters
• Ozone machines and thermal fogging
• SERVPRO brand cleaning solutions
We also have responsible, highly trained technicians on our team. Our customers directly benefit from our skilled crew when called because they can address problems with the right solutions the first time.
Call SERVPRO of Danbury/ Ridgefield and get an immediate response for your cleaning and restoration needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (203) 791-0920
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.