Commercial Mold Remediation
Remediation and Recovery of Mold in Your Danbury Business
Did you know that the average humidity for Danbury, and the entire state of Connecticut, almost always exceeds the potential threshold for mold growth? In most situations, 60% humidity is all that is necessary for mold spores in an environment to have the appropriate moist conditions to seat into organic surfaces and grow. Remediation specialists like ours have the complicated tasks of tackling multiple concerns when mold develops in your business, including:
• Removing active mold colonies from the facility
• Clearing out harsh musty odors that develop with spreading mold
• Keeping your customers or clients from the damaged areas
• Identifying permanent solutions to keep moisture and humidity levels down
More Than Just Addressing the Surface Issues of the Problem
Remediation without addressing the underlying issues is a pointless task, as mold colonization is almost assuredly going to happen again. In some situations, the solution involves repairing an unknown leak or source of water damage to the affected area. However, in other cases, it might involve the permanent installation of dehumidification equipment to reduce relative humidity levels in the building. When you have structures that can house hundreds or even thousands at any given time, such as the large hotels here in Danbury, permanent solutions are critical.
Mold issues do not get better on their own and can cause health effects for your staff and customers, so it is vital to address these concerns quickly.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2020 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (203) 791-0920
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Danbury / Ridgefield training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician